Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 79

Thread: All LPD

  1. #61
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: All LPD

    Quote Originally Posted by Unchained View Post
    My consensus that the LPD in boys basketball has been mediocre has a world of history that bears it out,and it's a shared consensus by MANY folks. There's alot you can argue with me on man,but this is one that's hard to get any bite out of. It is what it is.
    Agreed, 100% Now, explain to me why if two teams each win 19 games and the best any other team can do is go 11-10 why the two with 19 wins shouldn't get the 5 kids for all district.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  2. #62
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: All LPD

    My final take on this is this. I'll take the starting 5 from PV and Appalachia and put them together you guys can take the rest of the league and put them however you want. I think if we play 10 times I'll come out ahead and in your hearts you guys feel the same way.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  3. #63
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: All LPD

    Quote Originally Posted by pvfan View Post
    Still can't find these ten pages of praising PV your speaking of. Rock and yourself just got bent out of shape that JJK and CW don't have a player deserving first team all-lpd.

    10 pgs being IF they won state there Pvfan. As for all-LPD? LOL-seriously man,lmfao
    The voting there always is a farce. There can be arguments made for alot of folks to be on that list (and they aren't all from PV/Appy either -and they say my shades are tinted lol). At the end of the day though what you think,or what I think won't matter. These folks in charge will vote,and folks will ***** anyway.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  4. #64
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: All LPD

    10 pgs being IF they won state there Pvfan
    You said I had wrote ten pages praising them. sigh....
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  5. #65
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: All LPD

    Quote Originally Posted by pvfan View Post
    Still can't find these ten pages of praising PV your speaking of. Rock and yourself just got bent out of shape that JJK and CW don't have a player deserving first team all-lpd.

    Where did I say in this thread that you wrote 10 pages praising PV? Having comprehension issues today man? Show me please where I said that you had typed 10 pgs bragging on PV b-ball (said that IF PV won state you could). I SAID that the way you guys over-inflated PV on here that they were +10 on Kansas. Geez at no point did I say that you had done 10 pages of PV praising (where's the head banging the brick wall icon on here?)
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  6. #66
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: All LPD

    I'll add my 10 pgs to your 10 praising PV b-ball
    ???
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  7. #67
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: All LPD

    Quote Originally Posted by pvfan View Post
    ???

    10 pages that you would put up IF PV won state in b-ball (which is what I said). I said I'd add my 10 to it IF....
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  8. #68
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: All LPD

    Oh we are know looking into the future and predicting my actions? I'm not sure I've ever single handeldy wrote ten pages on any topic on here. If by some miracle PV does win it you'll be blue in the face. Didn't you promise me a steak dinner a while back as well, or was that biggin? Wanna bet a PV avatar on PV vs. JJK in baseball?
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  9. #69
    Inactive Member basketballguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 15th, 2003
    Posts
    302
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: All LPD

    Ill take you up on that offer PVfan

  10. #70
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: All LPD

    Quote Originally Posted by pvfan View Post
    Oh we are know looking into the future and predicting my actions? I'm not sure I've ever single handeldy wrote ten pages on any topic on here. If by some miracle PV does win it you'll be blue in the face. Didn't you promise me a steak dinner a while back as well, or was that biggin? Wanna bet a PV avatar on PV vs. JJK in baseball?

    I couldn't get you guys to take that bet. I'll not ask for steak if PV doesn't win it,so you get a break,as I despise steak. However,I do love Little Mexico,and promise I'll get my...errr...YOUR money's worth. As for baseball? That may come to pass (I've heard so much already how good PV is going to be). Heck we can't win it every year,but you never know we may still win the dang thing. You are right though about PV winning it in b-ball: Miracle would be a great way to describe it
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •